Wednesday, October 24, 2007

kh Tetsu M.U.G.E.N #4: Underdog

Duration: 02:09 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-25 19:28:36
User: kirbyhyper
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Like with Hsien-Ko, I've gotten rusty with Tetsu (especially since my other most recent Tetsu vid consisted of a kick and a parry). Will I be able to defeat a Telechy character with him as well? Tetsu faces Underdog, one of my least favourite Telechy characters. His laser eye special is the most annoying of all his moves because of how spammable they are, and they appear to have large hitboxes. They also push you back. Far back. This took me a while to finish because I wasn't sure of whether I wanted to do it with Hsien-Ko, Kohaku, or Dark Arcueid. Of course, I ended up deciding to do it with Tetsu. The main problem with using him against Underdog is that I'll have a hard time pulling off my main combos. What do I rely on then...

No comments: