Friday, October 12, 2007

My anime videos!!!

Duration: 03:29 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-15 19:03:15
User: inuyashayeukagome
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This trailer has my top four anime videos!!! Each part that have a rectangular banner means that those clip parts are in "that" anime video! Like for instant:if you see it say Mermaid Melody AMV,and you want to watch the whole thing,go to my profile and you can watch it!I hope you understanded!If it's still cofusing,contact me!!!^_^

Comments

inuyashayeukagome ::: Favorites
The intro song was,Lucky Cha Cha Cha,by Mini Moni!!!XD Thanks for watch!!!
07-08-15 23:20:08
__________________________________________________
oddisnum1 ::: Favorites
lol I loved the intro song.
07-08-15 21:41:02
__________________________________________________

No comments: