Sunday, November 25, 2007

Daisy back in July

Duration: 01:11 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-09-30 00:26:54
User: Flap999
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This was taken in July. Wednesday, Sept 27th 2006, I made the decision to have her Vet put her to rest. She had an inoperable tumor. She was not in pain but I knew it would be a matter of a few weeks until the quality of her life was such that she would be suffering badly. After hand feeding her meds & babyfood, it just seemed to me that to try to take things any further would be cruel. She was a companion and source of love for me for about 5 1/2 years. I will miss her badly, as will her pal Geno. Marshall Farms is responsible for a lot of pain and suffering in the animal world as well as for the people who take on the care of these little creatures. If I could do it all over again, I would not do a thing to change it except have Daisy & Geno born to a company that has some semblance of a heart. The animals are removed from their mother way too early, neutered and descented too soon and even before they are born, the Jills are injected with chemicals to induce certain colors (I have been told).Normally, I have faith in corporate America, but in the case of Marshall Farms, I wish them bankruptcy and everything bad in life.

Comments

No comments: