Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cute curious cat

Duration: 03:36 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-18 13:00:09

Earlier today, a cute, curious cat found its way to my garden. It tried to get inside our house, but my mom is allergic to cats, so she wanted it to stay out. But it ran into the house several times, but was outside some minutes after with the help of my soft methods. Important terms sød (soed)= seet, cute 'misser' repeated numerous time = it's equal to 'kitty kitty kitty', a way to get a cats attention

Comments

dsterbik  2008-01-12 09:05:10

Cute cat. I had a cat like that too. I'm sad that you can't keep the cat because of your mothers allergic to them. My neighbors son is allergic to dogs (maybe to cats too. idk), so the parents had to take the dog to someone else.
__________________________________________________
JoeyJohan  2007-12-06 07:14:43

Shit video
__________________________________________________

No comments: