Sunday, April 13, 2008

Because of You--Neyo (cover)

Duration: 04:24 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-17 01:43:37

Me singing and playing my cover of "Becuase of You" by Neyo [LYRICS] Want to but I can't help it. I love the way you feels. just kinda stuck between my fantasy and what is real. I need you when I want you. I want you when I gone. Tell myself I'd stop everyday, Knowing that I won't I've got a problem and I don't know what to do about it Even if I did, I don't know if i would quit But I doubt it. I'm, Taken by the thought of it (refrain) And I know this much is true Baby, you have become my addiction. I'm so strung out on you I can barely move. but I like it, [Chorus] And it's all because of you And it's all because of you And it's all because of you it's all because... Never get enough, he's the sweetest drug. [Verse 2] Think of you every second, I can't get nothing done. Only concern is the next time, I'm 'gon get your love. Know I should stay away from, Cause it's no good for me. I try and try but my obsession, won't let me leave. I've got a problem and I don't know what to do about it Even if I did I don't know if i would quit, but I doubt it. I'm taken by the thought of it. [repeat Chorus] Ain't no doubt So strung out. Ain't no doubt So strung out. Over you, Over you Over you And I know this much is true Baby, you have become my addiction I'm so strung out on you, I can barely move but I like it [Chorus] And it's all because of you it's all because of you And it's all because of you can never get enough he's the sweetest drug (2x)

Comments

nethafbaby  2008-04-09 15:07:59

lovely lovely i love what you do for this song!!!!! girl you can sang!!!! im floored
__________________________________________________
crazynena13  2008-04-06 18:50:00

DAM U HAVE A GOOD VOICE
__________________________________________________
limbh66  2008-03-23 02:45:28

nice realy nice voice
__________________________________________________
Dwn4Christ  2008-03-22 19:51:33

You have a lovely voice, the piano was a great touch. The into jus set the mode. Good great job.....
__________________________________________________
Rockstar00Kelz  2008-03-22 13:45:57

Great.
__________________________________________________

No comments: