Saturday, December 1, 2007

Solar Stormers Story: # 10 luigi's crush

Duration: 05:55 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-28 21:14:06
User: whooh
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

(after luigi defeeted dark Chun Li she left going back to where she was from). luigi: nobody mess with the good guys athena: awsome job luigi luigi: athena what are you doing here athena: I was so worried that I came all the way to china just to see you luigi: (blush) well I am find athena (then a lady named mary came behind luigi). mary: hi luigi: ummm hello Mary: hi I am mary do you want to go out with me luigi: ummm sorry but no mary: awwww come on I know you never had a girlfriend and I want to be your frist athena: I think luigi just said no mary: and who are you are you his girlfriend athena: ummm no mary: then you won't mind if this green guy come with me mabay to my house athena: first his name is luigi and he just said no to you so just leve him alone mary: that's it!!!! I just got to hear from you I will shut you up one and for all than this guy will be mine athena: (sigh!!) his name is luigi let's go (with that the fight began). note: I am palying as athena I am not very good with her but I am still learing.

Comments

Madness614 ::: Favorites  2007-05-28 22:07:05

At first I thought Athena is gonna like die or something because of the title. It said Luigi's crush. BTW nice match make one soon ya?
__________________________________________________
numberoneRaymanfan ::: Favorites  2007-05-29 23:56:27

no way man why would athena die that would like ruin the whole thing good fight whooh good luck at getting better with athena02 4/5
__________________________________________________

No comments: