Monday, February 4, 2008

Comments on Comics 13, 12, and 11...and then some

Duration: 04:10 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-19 21:40:34
User: TemporalWalker
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Epic  Comics  Comments  Budgie  Breadfan  

Description:

I went a little overboard with this video, which had originally intended to be what the title suggests, author's comments on 3 of my comics. Then I ended up rambling on. Oh well. I picked some music that will make you enjoy the video more, anyway. Venom Wabbit, you probably know this music that's playing. Heh.

Comments

zackywackyyo ::: Favorites  2007-09-20 20:55:39

Yeah. Seriously.
__________________________________________________
TemporalWalker ::: Favorites  2007-09-20 16:01:57

And yet you had the time to start up a nice little debate with me on the comments for my first video?
__________________________________________________
Wallocke ::: Favorites  2007-09-20 15:56:17

I feel so loved.:P Unfortunately, I have work to do, so e-mailing you may have to wait.
__________________________________________________
TemporalWalker ::: Favorites  2007-09-20 06:16:05

...o.O Yeah, the original Breadfan was just as good as Metallica's version. It's a shame Budgie was never very well known. They had some awesome songs.
__________________________________________________
zackywackyyo ::: Favorites  2007-09-19 21:49:00

True, I love you. (In the non-homosexual way) You are my second hero. (first is someone I actually know in real life, buh whatever) Hah, the original breadfan. Next video I recommend throwing in metallica's Whiskey in the Jar'o.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Halo 3 Beta- Trip Mine
Jack Black & Will Ferrell - You're Boring
crank dat
Great News
Halo 3 - Narrows Multiplayer Gameplay


 

No comments: